5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Assuming you can rip yourself away from the World Cup-flashing screen, fry up a batch of these dulce de leche-filled Brazilian-style beignets from The House That Lars Built.
2. Watch out, whipped cream: The Crepes of Wrath has pinned down a foolproof method to making your very own ooey-gooey homemade marshmallow topping, meaning a whole new way to dunk summer berries.
3. For a summery off-the-rind treat, freeze these juicy watermelon ice pops from Foodess that swap in chocolate chips to give the look of watermelon seeds.
4. No matter where you take your first bite, it’ll land somewhere over the rainbow. La Receta de la Felicidad bends colorful candy ribbons into arcs for these whimsical rainbow cupcakes.
5. If you hoard cookie butter spread like you do Nutella, YumSugar‘s Speculoos icebox cake is a creamy, dreamy alternative to eating it right out of the jar.