5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
1. Hummingbird High’s impressive tart has three surprisingly easy-to-make components: a crunchy brown-butter crust, creamy panna cotta filling and roasted rhubarb topping.
2. Mother’s Day brunch will be a breeze with A Pinch of Yum’s one-pan coconut French toast bake.
3. This green shakshuka from What Jew Wanna Eat gets its verdant hue from tomatillos, spinach and freshly chopped cilantro.
4. Toast mom with Half Baked Harvest’s fizzy raspberry-rhubarb bellinis, garnished with a sprig of mint and a playful blueberry stirrer.
5. What’s even better than a bouquet of spring blooms? These gorgeous floral cake pops by decorator extraordinaire, Bakerella.
- Plan out your Mother’s Day celebration with recipes that mom is guaranteed to love.
- Celebrate the fruits of spring with these delightful seasonal desserts.